People with hip joint damage that causes heavy pain & interferes with regular activities despite treatment may be candidates for Hip Replacement Surgery. The Osteoarthritis is the most regular cause of this type of damage. It is a chronic condition in damage of bone and cartilages.
How to Prepare for Surgery and Recovery
People can do so many things before and after they have surgery to make everyday tasks easier and help speed their recovery.
- Learn what to expect. Request information written for patients from the doctor or you can contact the organization near the end of this blog.
- Arrange someone to take care of you around the house for a week or two after coming home from the hospital.
- Arrange for vehicle to and from the hospital.
- Set up a “recovery station” at your home. Place the medicine, tissues, radio, mobile, wastebasket and television remote control next to the spot where you will spend the most time while you recover.
- Place the items you use every day at arm’s level to avoid reaching up.
- Please Follow the doctor’s directions.
- Work with the physiotherapist or any health care professional to rehabilitate your hip.
- Use the long-handled “reacher” to grab things that are beyond arm’s length.
Kamalnayan Bajaj Hospital in venture with Santpure Heart Foundation is one of the famous private hospitals in Maharashtra and also a popular hospital in the field of Hip Replacement surgery in India. It is an highly reputed multi-specialty hospital, great for its excellent medical expertise, nursing care and advanced diagnostic services.
For More Info : orthopedicsindia.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org